Helping you stay safe, happy and healthy in your own home, connected to services and community.
LINK helps you to live well and live independently in your own home, remaining connected to services and community.
LINK runs a huge variety of outings to interesting locations – with friends you know or friends you will meet on the way. We have outings to suit any interest from sightseeing and adventure outings, bushwalks, cultural events, comedy, hidden histories, and more.
Each LINK outing is designed to meet the needs and capabilities of the group. Our premium outing catalogue is designed for fully fit people who are looking to keep active and engaged, whilst groups of people with high needs are accompanied by carers who can help them through any issues in fully accessible destinations. We design our outings to match the group.
And, we match tour guides as well. Our tours are hosted by people who have interesting stories to tell, or who just enjoy talking and sharing the experience. Where possible we match outings helpers who speak the language, and share the culture of our guests – to help make it a memorable outing for all. LINK is here to help.
LINK’s social outings provide safe specialist transport and exciting destinations designed to take you places you didn’t even know you wanted to go. We help create experiences, give you something else to look forward to and look after you all the way.
Please download the current catalogue of LINK’s exciting outings here
And, if you need more help on an outing, our outing helpers :
- Support you with any physical issues you may have.
- Takes you door to door from home, independent living units, residential aged care or other supported living arrangements.
- Assists you getting into a vehicle that is appropriate to your transport needs, and helps you out at the other end.
- Assists you safely with walking sticks, walkers, scooters or wheelchairs – with drivers and helpers who are trained and accredited to help.
- Accompany you at the destination to make sure you have access to your medication, breathing support or other equipment.
- Accompany you at all times to help you with personal needs, hygiene, toilet access or other needs that might be difficult or uncomfortable away from home.
- … and provide any other help you need by just asking.
We fit our outings service to meet our clients’ needs. We address the areas where you most need help, and let you keep your independence with the things you like to keep doing yourself. We can be a friend who is always on hand, or quietly and discretely in the background.
We understand that staying safe, happy and healthy in your own home is made possible by keeping you connected to the world outside, and as active, engaged and always learning as you want to be.
LINK is here to help.