Helping you stay safe, happy and healthy in your own home.
LINK helps you to live well and live independently in your own home by supporting what you can do yourself, with help on the tasks that might be becoming more difficult over time.
Gardening services help you to keep up with the basic gardening maintenance that make your home a special place, and a safe place, that keeps you feeling good.
Our gardening crew provide services including:
- Mowing lawns and nature strips
- Whipper snipping and edging paths
- Raking and clearing leaf and tree litter
- Trimming trees, shrubs and hedges
- Planting flowers, herbs and trees
- Weeding and clearing garden beds
- Clearing dead foliage
- Clearing paths to access gas and electric meters
- … and any other help you need by just asking.
We fit our service to meet our clients’ needs. We address the areas where you most need help, and let you keep your independence with the items you like to keep doing yourself.
We understand that staying safe, happy and healthy in your own home is made possible by looking after the little things and the big things. We are here to help you maintain your independence, safety, accessibility, health and wellbeing in your home – maintaining an environment that promotes your wellness, joy and reablement goals.
We’ll do our best to make sure little things are addressed while they are little, and aren’t allowed to become bigger problems. Bigger issues might take a little longer!
LINK can help out with some of the bigger tasks in the garden that need doing to keep your home functioning well.
- Tree maintenance – clearing dying or dangerous tree limbs
- Cleaning windows
- Fixing or clearing guttering
- Fixing fences
- Clearing garages, sheds, building materials, old vehicles or hoarding issues
- Clearing overgrown gardens
- Addressing fire or rodent hazards
It’s harder to find funding support for the bigger stuff – but we’ll help where we can. Sometimes these things just need to be done anyway.
LINK is here to help.