Helping you stay safe, happy and healthy in your own home.
LINK helps you to live well and live independently in your own home by supporting what you can do yourself, with advice and phone support for the harder stuff.
Our support call service gives you somewhere to turn when you need some help. Our trained social work and support staff form a team that will listen, and then do what we can to help. We can’t fix everything, but were on your side. We’re here to help.
LINK is NOT an emergency, healthcare or critical care service. If you need URGENT help – or someone is unwell or in danger please call:
1300 550 265 ARAFEMI Mental Illness Carer Helpline
1300 65 94 67 Suicide call back for 24-hour crisis support and counselling
Our support call staff will provide a listening ear and advice where we can.
We understand that staying safe, happy and healthy in your own home is made possible by looking after the little things as well as the big things. We’ll do our best to make sure little things are addressed while they are little, and aren’t allowed to become bigger problems.
We are here to help before things become emergencies, and will provide ongoing support in all sorts of ways whilst the specialists deal with specialist and emerging situations.
Call us for support with
- Ideas on services that will help you or your loved one stay safe, happen and healthy in their own home
- Ideas for supporting informal carers – partners, family and friends who are looking after someone in need
- Sources of funding support for services to support people suffering financial hardship
- Emotional support and dealing with exhaustion and burnout from dealing with injury, disability, aging, dementia, palliative care, chronic care and other issues
- Emotional support for dealing with grief and loss
- Finding friendship and community connection
- Assistance in dealing with specialist agencies after you have received their emergency and specialist care – or coordination with them to help make sure the practical things are dealt with at the same time
- … and any other help you need by just asking.
We fit our service to meet our clients’ needs. We address the areas where you most need help, and let you keep your independence with the items you like to keep doing yourself.
We’ll do what we can to identify services, advice, referrals or recommendations to help you face the issues you are facing. We can’t solve everything, but will do what we can. Sometimes a listening ear, and knowledge that you are not facing this alone is a good start.
LINK is here to help.