Helping you stay safe, happy and healthy in your own home.
LINK helps you to live well and live independently in your own home by supporting what you can do yourself, with help on the tasks that might be becoming more difficult over time.
Home maintenance services help you to keep up with the basic maintenance that make your home a special place, and a safe place, that keeps you feeling good.
Our maintenance crew provide services in and around the home including:
- Changing lightbulbs
- Fixing fans, doorbells and other utilities
- Fixing basic plumbing such as leaking taps or toilets
- Fixing minor broken cupboard doors, door handles, stuck or broken windows
- Fixing uneven ground or broken pathways
- Modifications to provide better access for walkers, wheelchairs or scooters
- Carpet, rug or furniture steam cleaning
- Cleaning windows
- Fixing or clearing guttering
- … and any other help you need by just asking.
We fit our service to meet our clients’ needs. We address the areas where you most need help, and let you keep your independence with the items you like to keep doing yourself.
We understand that staying safe, happy and healthy in your own home is made possible by looking after the little things and the big things. We are here to help you maintain your independence, safety, accessibility, health and wellbeing in your home – maintaining an environment that promotes your wellness, joy and reablement goals.
We’ll do our best to make sure little things are addressed while they are little, and aren’t allowed to become bigger problems. Bigger issues might take a little longer!
LINK can help out with some of the bigger tasks that need doing to keep your home functioning well.
- Fitting security doors
- Adding door cameras and remote door opening buzzers
- Adding ramps, handrails, door handles
- Fixing roof leaks
- Fixing fences
- Clearing garages, sheds, building materials, old vehicles or hoarding issues
- Clearing overgrown gardens
- Addressing fire or rodent hazards
It’s harder to find funding support for the bigger stuff – but we’ll help where we can. Sometimes these things just need to be done anyway.
LINK is here to help.